Blogroll

Monday, April 11, 2005

mini thesis

I just found out yesterday that I have to do an eighty page thesis by the end of the year, and that it has to be original research, not just a literature reveiw.

I am hoping to repeat some case study research that I have already done in Wagga Wagga in a different location (preferrably Albury Wodonga) as this will mean I do not have to come up with an entirely new methodology and will help to validate ( if only to confirm my suspicions) the results of the previous research. Research of this magnitude is a large task and I will have to make some substantial changes to my life to accommodate it.

Experience tells me that the fieldwork component will not take too long to accomplish, it is however the writing up of the interveiws which takes the most time.

No comments: