Blogroll

Monday, May 9, 2005

Community Project Development 6: Round two begins

I began the second week of Bible studies on Sunday although after working the night before, I only completed it monday at 4pm. I found the second Bible study more challenging than the first, although I feel the launching question was more pertinent to the study. Hopefully this will be the general concensus. The second study continued on the theme of freedom... The first study concerned the freedom we have in Christ, whils the second concerned the freedom we have to choose.
The emphasis of the study is that God will not override freedom of choice. It is our choice to follow him or otherwise. While this study does not flow as easily as the first the subject matter of the first was not so much structured around a single point as drawn out and narritive. I would be interested to get feedback from leaders as to the difference between the two.

No comments: